Friday, January 29, 2010

Etc.

I told you so!  Now I'm not a weatherman but weather.com is right on the money.  I've been sitting here in the warmth of my abode eating shrimp bisque (yes, with sherry) & crab legs.  But while I'm currently sitting here  working on the Rev's pics (all by myself) (and listening to Outlaw Country on Sirius), my favorite niece in the whole wide world is across town building her snowman (all by herself).  Now I know I should be out there helping her but somebody's gotta' make a living and burn the candle at both ends.  (Grrrr.)
Tomorrow is Vanessa's birthday & we'll probably be snowed in.  I think she said she was 38 (again) but we'll see how tomorrow goes.  Any way, hasta la vista, baby.



Yep, Vanessa's right; I'm crazy & I talk to myself.  So ...


311

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add me to Skype
Get Skype and call me, "RonnieB502," for free.